Tencoins ltd is looking for a Software Engineer (Backend JS Developer).
You will work on a Fintech project. Experience with billing/payment services, blockchain is welcome.
The project team is working remotely.
What do we use?
- Gitlab, Gitlab CI/CD
- Node.js (nest.js, Postgres, redis, rabbitmq)
- Testing: jest, code review
- Code quality: mandatory prettier, eslint
- Jira, Confluence, Slack, Zoom
- Web3js experience will be a plus
- Experience with billing and other math operations (data aggregations, exchange rates, etc)
- JSON RPC
- Front: Vue (we have smart Frontend guys on the team that may help where needed)
What do we offer?
- Working on an interesting, middle volume project that can turn into a global startup
- Thinking a lot, we do not have only trivial tasks
- Supportive environment, the team with a sense of humor
- Friendly team, your proposals will be listened and your ideas will be on demand
What do we expect?
- Full-time commitment
- Remote work experience or at least an understanding of remote work ethics.
- Work independently
- Communication skills
- 3+years of codding experience
- Initiative: if there is a problem, let us know
- Ability to manage your time and to evaluate your tasks
- Able to deliver your code to production (review logs, alerts, view measures)
- Asking the right questions to receive correct answers
- Basic understanding of how infrastructure works
What do we propose?
- Remote work
- Amazing team
- Growth opportunity
- Full time
- Competitive salary